:: [DNG] the devil is in the details.
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Andrea
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: [DNG] the devil is in the details.
I was reading the systemd dev list to keep current and found
this thread gem:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2015-
September/034264.html

it's really annoying to see how the s-d devel have replied with a "we don't
care", "it's not our work", "the world is going this way" to perfectly sane
concerns.

I was educated a long time ago when i was a developer, to consider and
address user's concerns and to take the growing seed even a denigratory
comment carries. The reaction to that message is so totally out-of-the-
world.

A glimpse of future embracing project:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2015-
September/034131.html

in which lennart says he has intentions to hijack the user database also,
replacing substantially all the system with s-D.

Please keep up working on devuan. I look forward to be able to try a beta.
:D

Andrea