:: Re: [DNG] vdev status update: event…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] vdev status update: eventfs

dear Jude,

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015, Jude Nelson wrote:

>    I'm going to migrate my production machine to using eventfs with
>    libudev-compat this weekend.  Once I'm satisfied that it works as
>    expected, I'll begin packaging all of vdev's components for Devuan.
>    Questions, comments, and feedback are all welcome :)

Amazing news. noone here doubts you are continuing to build up on the
solid foundations you laid, I am sure vdev will become a relevant
component for many mission-critical GNU/Linux system installations.

Please do not hesitate to ask for anything you need in terms of
infrastructure and funding we can contribute from our donation pot.

ciao