:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Hi Aitor,

Thanks for helping in this project. Here are two little descriptions
for the debian/control file.

netman, A simple and intuitive GUI network manager that uses a CLI
backend as its workhorse.

backend, a CLI program that uses ifup and ifdown to connect and
disconnect to a wifi. Wired connections are also supported. Various
'interfaces' files are used for wifi configuration.