:: [unSYSTEM] The Nature of State Powe…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] The Nature of State Power and Violence, and the Falseness of Democracy rendered visible
Continuing from our last emails about Corbyn and global western
interests, and the mythology of liberalist ideas.

Here is an interview with Assange where he talks about the cables about
US plans to destabilise Syria in 2006 through sectarianism and allowing
terrorism, and about Corbyn's anti-NATO anti-military stance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3HWiydFlJc

Mainly to paraphrase that Corbyn challenging the military establishment
will make some big enemies to oppose him, and if does show signs of
success then it could even put him in personal danger.

If this all sounds rather crazy or conspiratorial to you, then welcome
to the new world of the internet where truth is being rendered visible.

New article, titled:

    British Army 'could stage mutiny under Corbyn',
    says senior serving general

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-army-could-stage-mutiny-under-corbyn-says-senior-serving-general-10509742.html

Orwell wrote a book on the use of English language in politics, and here
we see how they have renamed coup d'etat to the less sinister "mutiny"
which gives the impression of a legitimate rebellion from below, not a
power grab by the army.

Reminds me of another news article on areas under IS control saying how
business are being "extorted" to fund IS activity i.e they are being taxed.