Skribent: aitor_czr
Til: dng
Nye-emner: [DNG] Ho do I remove added files using git?
Emne: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 12, Issue 59
Commit your changes doing:

$ git add .
$ git commit --all

After that, push the branch. You can use tags as backups, but keep in
mind that when you extract a tag you will get a

disconnected HEAD. So, you will have to create a branch after that. Otherwise, you will lose all your changes.

Aitor.