:: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Edward Bartolo
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT project
Hi all,

This morning I reviewed the C code for the backend to gracefully
account for error situations. At the moment I am using the latest
edited version to test whether it behaves so that I may git push the
latest changes.

As I am approaching the completion of this present and first project
for Devuan, I am thinking of what I can do next to help the Devuan
project develop. I have a small project that is already finished that
I wish to upload to Devuan. This is a simple frontend for dict, the
online dictionary but this is only the work of about 30 minutes of
coding. I wish to give more than that.

Edward