:: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edward Bartolo
To: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT project
Hi Aitor,

Agreed. Shall I also remove the ability to have the backend placement
set in an /etc/netman.conf file?

By itself the frontend is unable to give root privileges to whatever
is pointed to in that file. So, I see no problem in having an
/etc/netman.conf file. But I stand to being corrected if this is not
the case.

Edward