:: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: tilt!
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT project
Hi Aitor & Edward,

i don't think an /etc config file describing a location of a
backend executable is required in the first release.
What would be the motivation for a user to mess with
intrinsics of the software architecture?

Please keep in mind that the backend is a dangerous setuid
executable; keeping it out of PATH is reasonable; indirection
layers - such as symlinks or a configurable location -
would introduce additional risk.

Kind regards,
T.