:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jeremy Corbyn wins L…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jonathan Valiente
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jeremy Corbyn wins Labour campaign, obliterates other candidates
Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

> But I just don't think conflict is the
> solution...

I would agree, I don't think conflict will change the dispositions of a
people willing to be slaves to the system. Conflict is too chaotic and what
should prevail, doesn't necessarily. I consider that the people should grow
into such a position. Perhaps I am naive.. :)

>    I am of the opinion that government is a higher level of
> >    organization, that, when done correctly, allows for useful systems
> >    properties that are unattainable otherwise. Perhaps I am just not a
> >    true anarchist at heart.

> sounds a bit trolling :^) "done correctly"... also using terms like
> "truth" and "anarchy" in the same phrase is calling for an oxymoron
>
> "mostly"... anarchists do not believe in judgments and... "mostly" are
> opposed to a single notion of truth. *injustice* is probably the notion
> closest to "truth" for an anarchist. a conversation like this now can be
> still regarded as anarchist, as long as we don't paternalize each other
> with a notion of truth, or who is "the real anarchist".

No trolling, perhaps I should exchange the word 'true' for 'pure'?..I
dunno.
Although, according to the paraphrased definition you presented, I don't
fall under the umbrella of anarchism as I do believe in universal truths or
in other words, universal optimals (even if the optimals are somewhat
evasive to human definition). Injustice is a great place to start and
extrapolate from :)

BUT, I do relish in the deeds of Assange, Snowden, and Manning. I guess I'm
all about challenging 'unrighteous' authority. You know, stickin it to the
man.

> and speaking of powers: there are no good powers anyway.
> or maybe in Rojava?...

Rojava is interesting. I'll have to look into their progress.

> BTW have you seen the statue to Assange, Manning and Snowden?
>
> http://www.euronews.com/2015/05/01/snowden-assange-and-manning-statues-unveiled-in-berlin/
> wondering what you think about it. I quite like it,
>
> *especially that there is an empty sit besides.*

Inspiring.