:: Re: [DNG] xf86-input-evdev
Góra strony
Autor: ibid.ag
Dla: karl
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] xf86-input-evdev
On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 04:22:27AM +0200, karl@??? wrote:
> Hleb:
> > On 9/14/15, karl@??? <karl@???> wrote:
> > > $ git checkout remotes/origin/sysdev sysdev
> > > error: pathspec 'sysdev' did not match any file(s) known to git.
> > >
> > > Didn't work.
> >
> > Swap sysdev and remotes/origin/sysdev or try just git checkout sysdev
>
> ?? co sysdev worked, I'm clueless....
> Thanks!

In git, branches of your remote (origin) are halfway there:
they don't show up unless you use git branch -r, but you can check them
out (at which time they become local branches).
I suspect this was so that adding a remote wouldn't screw up the list of
branches.

The other approach is git checkout <remote> <branch>, IIRC.

Regarding Debian packaging:
I've been keeping busy lately, but I hope to poke at it soon.

HTH,
Isaac Dunham