:: Re: [DNG] Supporting wlanN, where N…
Góra strony
Autor: Edward Bartolo
Dla: tilt!, dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Supporting wlanN, where N = {1, 2, 3, ...}
Hi all,

I propose two configuration files for the following purposes:
a) a blacklist file for wifi sources users do not want to connect to
automatically
b) a device mapping file to allow users of uncommon hardware
configurations use networking devices other than wlan0 and eth0.

a) would take the form:
myfirsthorridessid
mrmiserymiseressid

b) would take the form: