:: Re: [DNG] upgrade wheezy to devuan …
Góra strony
Autor: Go Linux
Dla: dng, Didier Kryn
Temat: Re: [DNG] upgrade wheezy to devuan jessie instead of ceres

On Mon, 9/14/15, Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

To: dng@???
Date: Monday, September 14, 2015, 2:58 PM

Le 14/09/2015 21:48, Rob Owens a écrit :
> I only chose ceres because that was the default when I installed
> devuan-baseconf. Which would be a more sensible upgrade path from Wheezy?
> Should I have chosen ascii?

     Up to now, Debian has never supported skipping one or two versions
in dist-upgrade. The version just after Wheezy is Jessie; therefore you
should probably dist-upgrade to Devuan Jessie. The planets come after that.

     Didier

Didier . . . Jessie IS the name of a minor planet!

https://git.devuan.org/devuan/devuan-project/wikis/releases/jessie

golinux