著者: Edward Bartolo
To: aitor_czr, dng
題目: Re: [DNG] [DN Offlist G] netman GIT project
Hi Aitor,

I pushed the necessary changes in netman. The changes are only in
backend.pas to account for the new placement of backend.

Please, note that the two executables will be placed according to
Tilt's suggestion so that we comply with where executables should be
placed.

Thanks.

Edward.