:: Re: [DNG] About the issues on the d…
Góra strony
Autor: Didier Kryn
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] About the issues on the devuan repositories
Le 12/09/2015 06:54, Franco Lanza a écrit :
> Hi all,
> after the last days issues with devuan repositories,

> Thanks for your patience, in few hours the devuan repositories will be
> up&running.

     Thanks very much Franco.

     I could install devuan-jessie alpha2 amd64 yesterday evening on an
old Toshiba laptop. It worked pretty well, except two glitches where a
step failed first and then succeeded when retried. I have seen systemd
around, but it doesn't hold the reins, which is as expected.

     I found very nice to see a menu in which you can choose your
Desktop Environment. I chose Xfce and it works with no surprise.

     Good job. Waiting to see the  Beta, with, maybe, vdev and s6-rc...

     Didier