:: Re: [DNG] Automatic connections: ex…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: Hendrik Boom
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Automatic connections: expected behaviour from netman
Hi Hendrik Boom,

You can achieve what you want by not using --auto-conn. This means,
netman would not try to automatically search for an existing essid
file matching the wifi sources available in the vicinity. In that
case, connection to a wifi can be done on request by clicking a
button. This feature is already implemented and satisfies what you
want with the added inconvenience of the user having to click a
button.

Edward