:: Re: [DNG] Automatic connections: ex…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Automatic connections: expected behaviour from netman
Hi all,

Making the above changes is only a matter of a few minutes in Lazarus.

In the mainform:
AlreadyAttemptedToAutoConnect: boolean;
Set the above to false when the form is created;

At the event handlers for all Connect buttons set
AlreadyAttemptedToAutoConnect to false;

In the timer's event do this:

if (not AlreadyAttemptedToAutoConnect) and (HasOption('--auto-conn') then
begin
call auto-connect function;
AlreadyAttemptedToAutoConnect := true;
end;