:: Re: [DNG] libpam-xdg-support / libp…
Top Pagina
Auteur: tilt!
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] libpam-xdg-support / libpam-systemd
On 09/13/2015 03:13 AM, Isaac Dunham wrote:
> [...]
>
> One detail I'm not sure if you implemented: I suggested that default
> be to create .../$UID if needed, but you can pass "-n" to create a
> new session.

The software provides config files and a script in /etc that could
be modified to implement different mechanisms than the default
one which is

"At start of every X session by user $UID, set XDG_RUNTIME_DIR
to $rundir_prefix/$UID and make sure that this directory exists."

The script that implements this is "/etc/xdg-compat/runtime-dir.sh".

The script operates in a clean environment, therefore, per-user
envvars like XDG_SESSION_COOKIE are not available.