:: Re: [DNG] libpam-xdg-support / libp…
Top Pagina
Auteur: tilt!
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] libpam-xdg-support / libpam-systemd
Hi,

On 09/12/2015 12:52 PM, tilt! wrote:
> [...]
> I will think about this a bit more, but currently it converges
> towards a SUID helper and a separately configured directory for
> refcounts.

Here's my shot at it:

    https://git.devuan.org/tilt/xdg-compat

It uses a setuid-bit-executable that creates a per-user directory
if neccessary.

Prefix and directory name generators and directory creation
procedure are Bourne scripts in "/etc/xdg-compat".

It hooks into the Xsession at #61.

It does not do lifecycle management (yet), but it deletes
all rundirs at shutdown.

I successfully tested it on two installations:

    ~$ ls $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR
    dconf  gvfs
    ~$

I would appreciate your opinions on it, and of course i will
include a list of contributors soon; i just would not like
to imply an endorsement while you actually think it sucks. ;-)

Kind regards,
T.