:: Re: [DNG] Debugging netman auto-con…
Top Pagina
Auteur: tilt!
Aan: Jonathan Wilkes
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Debugging netman auto-connect.
Hi Jonathan,

no please! I was kidding, as indicated by smileys interleaved with my
postings! :-D

BTW if you have the time to do it, and if you think it brings you
something, why should a random guy from the internet like i be the one
who gives thumbs up or down?

Should it be your serious intention to present a replacement for the
existing "netman" backend executable that is completely written in a
language i came up with on a whim, by Googeling for LISP dialects,
chances are that it will not be considered.

In any case, Ennius writes:

Otio qui nescit uti
plus negoti habet quam cum est negotium in negotio.

He who does not know how to use leisure
has more of work than when there is work in work.

Best regards,
T.