:: Re: [DNG] Debugging netman auto-con…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Debugging netman auto-connect.
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> writes:
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 06:57:04PM +0000, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
>> Wow, we've gone from "I don't understand c strings" to "let me explain them using matrices".
>>
>> To anyone else mortified by this thread: name any of the obviously
>> preferable languages for this job and I'll try my hand at porting to
>> that language.  I can't guarantee I'll know exactly what I'm doing,
>> but I can guarantee that an entire class of potential bugs will
>> magically disappear in whatever I end up with.
>
> To pick an obscure one:

Sorry for hijacking this posting but the one I was planning to reply to
didn't show up on the list:

How about another challenge, Mr Wilkes? "Try your hands at PHP" and
create an entirely new 'class of real, ie not potential' programming
errors with dreadful and seriously expensive consequences: SQL
injection. That's what one gets when wrongly assuming that the tools are
to blame for the errors the fools make when trying to use them.