:: Re: [DNG] Debugging netman auto-con…
Página Principal
Autor: Edward Bartolo
Para: Rainer Weikusat
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Debugging netman auto-connect.
As suggested by tilt, I switched to use GSList but I need to use it
for two distinct cases:
a) to manage a list of strings
b) to manage a list of structures of this construct:

typedef struct {
    double quality;
    char name[MAX_ESSID_LENGTH];
} wifi_quality;

I expect this to be possible as lists may not always be lists of strings.

In the case it is possible to use GSList to manage lists of custom
structures like the above, which function the type of strdup is used
to allocate memory and prepare a structure so that it would be added
to the list?

I also need to swap two items in the list in a sorting function.

Edward