:: Re: [DNG] libpam-xdg-support / libp…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] libpam-xdg-support / libpam-systemd
On Thu, 10 Sep 2015, Roger Leigh wrote:
> So my recommendation here would be to
> - place /run/user in a subdirectory of /tmp
> - configure XDG_RUNTIME_DIR to use this location either in a PAM
> module, or even by hardcoding the default to use this location--the
> specification might not provide this default, but an implementation
> certainly can.

I'm very much in favor of this solution. Thought immediately of /tmp
myself and Roger's arguments are well convincing. Once again, choosing
for simplicity is the best way.

what package should we use to inscribe this default then?

in Ubuntu defaults are in X11/Xsession.d/60x11-common_xdg_path
which is shipped by x11-common and sourced by XSession

BTW there is some XDG_* env setting also in X11/Xsession.d/00upstart

ciao