:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Góra strony
Autor: Edward Bartolo
Dla: Go Linux, dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Hi golinux,

Yes, he even boasted he was banned from #devuan IRC. However, his
first suggestion did made some sense, so I listened to what he had to
say, as a project leader who wants to make an effort and listen to all
opinions.

Hi golinux,

Till now, he didn't criticise me negatively enough to call for
censorship. However, rest assured, that in such an event, I will not
hesitate to ban him. Here, our primary aim is that of promoting
freedom of choice as we cherishly know it.

Thanks golinux for opening my eyes. The project will continue to
develop, don't bother about that.

Edward.