:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Daniel Reurich, dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Hi Daniel,

Sometimes I send a message twice, but it is not out of exasperation of
being trolled, but to make certain my email goes to
dng@???. Like a well trained hunter's hound, I have
immediately smelt the trollish attitude, but I wanted to act like
someone who is ready to listen to criticism.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

Edward