:: [DNG] Fail to install devuan-jessie…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Temas nuevos: [DNG] A history of modern init systems (1992-2015)
Asunto: [DNG] Fail to install devuan-jessie-netboot-amd64-alpha2 on metal
Hello.

     I've got a laptop to play with (unbootable after win$7
automatically upgraded to win$10). I copied
http://files.devuan.org/devuan-jessie-netboot-amd64-alpha2.iso to a usb
key and tried to boot the machine from it.

     I select "expert install" as usual, to keep full control on
partitionning. The first steps are OK, up to selecting the release ( I
select alpha2 jessie). Then it claims to not find any module in the
archive for the kernel version the installer is running. If I continue
despite that, just to see how far it can go, it fails in the next step,
which is "install the base system".

     What am I doing bad?

     Didier