:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Tobias Hunger
Cc: dng, aitor_czr
Asunto: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Hi all,

I think, a simple way to avoid the backend having to call external
programs like ifup and ifdown, is to use code belonging to these
programs as it they were functions. This means, their code would be
used like this:

Suppose int main(int argc, char * argv[]) is the main function for
ifup. The main function's name would be changed like this, and the
other code belonging to ifup would be used.

int ifup_main(int argc, char * argv[]);

If I am correct, this should allow the backend to avoid having to use
execl to call ifup or ifdown or whatever other external program.

Edward