:: Re: [DNG] netman, ifdown: interface…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: fsmithred
A: Edward Bartolo
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] netman, ifdown: interface wlan0 not configured
It works with frontend or backend. I forgot the SUID when I copied it to
/usr/bin/netman/. My interfaces looks almost like yours, but I don't have
a line for the wireless, and there's a line for interfaces.d. This is what
I got with the alpha2 netinstall. The only change I made was to comment
out the allow-hotplug line.

---
source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface
#allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp
---

And yes, I tried without selecting an interface, and netman was kind
enough to let me know my mistake. (Thanks, I like error messages.)

-fsmithred