:: Re: [DNG] netman, ifdown: interface…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: fsmithred
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] netman, ifdown: interface wlan0 not configured
Hi fsmithred,

I think, Disconnect was failing in your case with the default
configuration of netman's /etc/network/wifi/* files, for the reason,
that I assumed that ifdown would automatically find where the
currently used interfaces file was located.

Since ifup worked the way netman invoked it, I think, doing the same
for ifdown should do the trick also for you without having to modify
any 'interfaces' files on your system.

It will help me improve the project if you find some time to test this
while connected to wifi but using your previous versions of
/etc/network/interfaces and /etc/network/wifi/your-wifi-file. The
command is simply as follows:

# ifdown wlan0 -i /etc/network/wifi/your-wifi-file

Edward