:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Góra strony
Autor: Edward Bartolo
Dla: aitor_czr, tilt!, dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
I will use command line parameters for the GUI frontend so that it may
be started to automatically scan for available wifis and connections
and to automatically select the best connection if that is configured.
So, there is no need of using /etc for further configuration.

netman auto-connect
Will connect automatically on startup using the algorithm described above.

Edward