:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encrypt…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jaromil
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encryption software
On Fri, 04 Sep 2015, Amir Taaki wrote:

> That's not true. They are definitely not Stalinists. They are
> following the ideas of Murray Bookchin.
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/5a7b18b5-0ec3-3d3e-a307-54820a7c6a59
>
> At least for now the revolution in Rojava is following these ideas but
> they are under a lot of pressure from many outside forces.

the big challenge is now to organize a genuine media stream of news and
a narrative that is not appropriated by national agendas. this is a good
example: the myth that PKK is stalinist is completely made up by the
red-scare and cold-war leftover assets polluting the wester block
(started already with the campaign and deportation against Abu Ochalan
back 10 years ago). PKK just like the Zapatistas is trying to progress
the Autonomist analysis, in Italy we have a long-standing network
of solidarity with them because of sharing common political roots.

Autonomism is still a viable political genealogy, mostly described as
linked to Marx (which is anyway hardly a problem if we leave aside
ideologies and take its materialist analisys on labour and property) but
really brought forward in ideas and practices by many movements around
the world. It is a real pity that the cold-war propaganda wants to shut
it down at all costs as if it would be stalinism. Autonomism is not
authoritarian at all!

ciao