:: Re: [DNG] Doing away with multi-thr…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edward Bartolo
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Doing away with multi-threading in my project (netman)
I am trying to reap zombies. The "while(fpwaitpid" pascal code is
freezing my application.

procedure handle_sigchld(sig: longint; info: psiginfo; context:
psigcontext); cdecl;
var
a_pid: pid_t;
begin
Status := 0;
a_pid := -1;

// This is freezing my application
  while (fpwaitpid(a_pid, Status, WNOHANG) > 0) do
  begin
    backend_lives := backend_lives + 1;
    showmessage('hi strunz!!!');
  end;
end;

var sa: sigactionrec;

initialization
sa.sa_handler := @handle_sigchld;
fpsigemptyset(&sa.sa_mask);

  sa.sa_flags := (SA_RESTART or SA_NOCLDSTOP);
  if (fpsigaction(SIGCHLD, @sa, nil) = -1) then
  begin
    // do nothing
  end;