:: Re: [DNG] Doing away with multi-thr…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Rainer Weikusat
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Doing away with multi-threading in my project (netman)
I found this code in gensigset.inc and signals.inc fpc source library.
Is this what we are talking about?

function FPSigaction(
sig: cint;
act: psigactionrec;
oact: psigactionrec
):cint;

function fpsigemptyset(var nset : tsigset):cint;
var i :longint;
Begin
for i:=0 to wordsinsigset-1 DO nset[i]:=0;
fpsigemptyset:=0;
End;

And:

type
sigset_t = array[0..wordsinsigset-1] of cuLong;
tsigset = sigset_t;
sigset = sigset_t;
psigset = ^tsigset;

  psiginfo = ^tsiginfo;
  tsiginfo = record
       si_signo : longint;
       si_errno : longint;
       si_code : longint;
       _sifields : record
           case longint of
              0 : ( _pad : array[0..(SI_PAD_SIZE)-1] of longint );
              1 : ( _kill : record
                   _pid : pid_t;
                   _uid : uid_t;
                end );