:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: aitor_czr, tilt!, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Hi,

This is a link to a post by keithpeter on forums.debian.net which
looks encouraging notwithstanding the hard-to-workaround bugs that I
am facing now.

http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=124343&p=591309#p591124

Thanks, keithpeter and all who boost my motivation to finish this project.

Edward.