:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” c…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Gregory Nowak
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
On Wed, Sep 02, 2015 at 01:59:55AM +0200, poitr pogo wrote:
> i'm against moderation.
> if you find his posts disturbing use killfile instead.

I have to agree here. He's not spamming, he's expressing his unbounded
enthusiasm for all things systemd (call it trolling if you
want). Frankly, I've found the logic he uses in a lot of his posts
quite amusing. I don't like the idea of censorship in general. If we
won't allow the other side to express their views, then why should
they allow us to express ours? I also realize I'm not the owner of
this list, so I'll quietly resume my seat now.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1