:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” c…
Top Pagina
Auteur: tilt!
Aan: Enrico Zini
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
Hello Mr. Zini,

On 09/01/2015 07:14 PM, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 01, 2015 at 10:09:40AM +0200, Jaromil wrote:
>> [...] I hope Enrico has time to have a look and perhaps include
>> the patch upstream.
>>
> Unfortunately, most likely I will not: I only have time to work on nodm
> when a customer pays for it, and this is not happening at the moment,
> and there does not seem to be any incoming request for it in the near
> future.
>
> I of course would be very happy if people with time and energy could
> take over maintenance of nodm, so that it can be maintained regardless
> of how my work life goes.

The neccessities are understood. Thank you for informing us so quickly.

I will take responsibility for the modifications in Devuan context, and
will propose them to the currently listed Debian maintainers.

There's also a few neccessary fixes to the nodm.init script, they will
be committed as well.

Kind regards,
Tilman