:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” c…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: John Crisp
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
On 01/09/15 15:16, jfmxl wrote:

> It was RH in league with/fronting for the NSA.

I'm not an ardent conspiracy theorist so that's one step too far for me
personally, though I do understand your thinking.

RH is more than capable of doing this itself for it's own ends. It is
doing nothing illegal. Immoral perhaps, but not illegal.

The NSA et al are more than capable of hacking anything themselves
anyway. They don't need help from RH or anyone else.