:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
On Mon, 31 Aug 2015, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> The only way that does not allow multiple similar threads is to allow
> the GUI to become momentarily unresponsive.

how about first changing the UI with a "processing..." sign and then
make it unresponsive? then it would say at least that unresponsiveness
is meant to be.

In general I agree with tilt! and warn you about multi-threading... been
there done that for many years myself - it can become a snakepit very
quick. With age and experience came wisdom: nowadays when writing any
concurrent code I rush to adopt stateless languages, like any lisp
dialect.

ciao