著者: Edward Bartolo
To: tilt!
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
I tried several ways to use grey-out buttons but there is a bug or
something that is preventing me. The only way I found is
multi-threading or simply leaving the main thread to wait for the
backend to finish its job until it becomes available to the user.
Multi-threading can allow the user to click the same button several
times in a very short time creating as several concurrent threads
attempting to do the same thing. I tried to prevent this by counting
the number of thread objects created but there is a bug that is
preventing the created object to decrement the variable when their
destructor is called. So, I am sort of, stuck. :(

The only way that does not allow multiple similar threads is to allow
the GUI to become momentarily unresponsive.

Edward