:: Re: [unSYSTEM] TeaMp0isoN member ki…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Caleb James DeLisle
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
Excellent analisys, thank you !

I've seen a pattern that when someone lives in a country which has a
strong government / legal system / police force, the US will use pressure
through that legal framework if possible (exception is Russia where they
just don't care about US pressure). When someone lives in a "lawless"
country, one which has weak government, if the US military doesn't like
them they will not hesitate to pwn them with drones.

Your raising of the Ferguson murders is quite interesting because it runs
counter to this logic. I think the Ferguson murders are something that
the US empire has a strong interest in quickly stemming because there is
a risk that gun-toting psycopaths bent on establishing a "marter's legacy"
will form an informal alliance with the disenfranchised masses who see
dead cops as the lesser of two evils. This would be more difficult to
squash than a simple assasination market because in such a system there
is no central authority and no money changing hands, simply a tacit nod of
support from people who cannot and will not explicitly support murder or
take the risk of being charged as an accomplice or co-conspirator.
For a desperate psycopath with nothing to lose, a tacit nod of support
may be all it takes.