:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” c…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Nate Bargmann
Aan: dng
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: Re: [DNG] docker/virtualization (was: The show goes on...)
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
And all along I thought a "dock" had to do with a place to put program
icons on a desktop and that "docker" was a tool to handle it. I've
ignored everything about virtual machines except for Virtual Box and
QEMU.

Evidently, I now have to know that a "container" is a virtual machine.
Or is it? Seems like more buzz words for buzz words sake.

- Nate