:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” c…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Clarke Sideroad
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
It seems to me that with so much in common GNU/Linux or UNIX use that
was so deeply flawed, he/Redhat would have been further ahead to just
fork off and create Poettericks or or Poetterdows.

I guess the problem with heading in that direction would have be the
lack of recognition, his project/operating system seems to have taken
advantage of a well established name, Linux and managed to Hijack a
large proportion of the userbase. a rather astute strategic and
political move when you look at it that way.

-Clarke