:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” co…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Edward Bartolo
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Rainer Weikusat
Kopio: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
This is heartbreaking rather than a show. Replace everything that used
to work reliably for so many years with what clueless beginners want!

The plague has come, but not in the form of a deadly bacterium, but in
the new trend of, "sacrificing function for fashion".