著者: Edward Bartolo
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Quote: "IMHO in the beginning
every project should be one person, or at the most 3. Others can make
suggestions, but the guys doing the dev should pick which suggestions
go in.

Later, when the project becomes stable, THEN put it in Git where
everyone can have their way with it."

In fact, effectively this is what I did, the reason being I was
unsuccessful uploading my changes. But now, it looks like I succeeded
with this commit:

commit 799957ad4007aa8e272d18508e59f33903b7c44d
Author: edbarx <edbarx@???>
Date: Fri Aug 28 19:43:42 2015 +0100

    GUI frontend: now supports wireless and wired connections. Code
added to protect the defaults in /etc/network/interfaces.

    Backend C code: add another function connect_wired() and another
operation to backend code number 9. This is to connect a wired
connection. Both the frontend and the backend now refuse to disconnect
multiple connections. netman is now designed to handle one connection
at a time. Code has been added to minimize situations where multiple
instances of the backend are running.

Edward