:: Re: [DNG] Where to find the latest …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: fsmithred
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Where to find the latest Devuan that runs under Qemu?
Here's a synopsis of changes I made in devuan to create the live iso. In
the installation that was used to create the iso, I changed the debian
grub boot splash to the red vulcan devuan boot spash, but I forgot to do
that in the iso.

fsr

-------
Added live-boot live-config live-config-sysvinit live-boot-initramfs-tools
refractasnapshot refractainstaller refracta2usb
Added yad from slavino.sk

apt-get install -f added the following dependencies:

gparted hwinfo isolinux libatkmm-1.6-1 libcairomm-1.0-1 libglibmm-2.4-1c2a
libgtkmm-2.4-1c2a libhd21 libisoburn1 libpangomm-1.4-1 libparted-fs-resize0
libx86emu1 live-boot live-boot-doc live-boot-initramfs-tools live-config
live-config-doc live-config-sysvinit live-tools mtools pv rsync
squashfs-tools syslinux syslinux-common user-setup uuid-runtime xorriso
Suggested packages:
xfsprogs reiserfsprogs reiser4progs jfsutils yelp kpartx dmraid gpart
libparted-dev curlftpfs cryptsetup httpfs2 unionfs-fuse
debian-installer-launcher floppyd doc-base openssh-server jigit cdck
gparted hwinfo isolinux libatkmm-1.6-1 libcairomm-1.0-1 libglibmm-2.4-1c2a
libgtkmm-2.4-1c2a libhd21 libisoburn1 libpangomm-1.4-1 libparted-fs-resize0
libx86emu1 live-boot live-boot-doc live-boot-initramfs-tools live-config
live-config-doc live-config-sysvinit live-tools mtools pv rsync
squashfs-tools syslinux syslinux-common user-setup uuid-runtime xorriso
0 upgraded, 28 newly installed, 0 to remove and 11 not upgraded.
5 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 7,547 kB of archives.
After this operation, 27.7 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Get:1 http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/
jessie/main rsync amd64 3.1.1-3 [390 kB]

Removed systemd libpam-systemd systemd-shim

Then apt-get autoremove:

The following packages will be REMOVED:
cgmanager libcgmanager0 libnih-dbus1 libnih1
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 4 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
After this operation, 959 kB disk space will be freed.