:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Microsoft Windows 10…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: odinn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] Microsoft Windows 10: Spy Infraestructure...
If for some reason you are still using #Windows10 (which you shouldn't
be!) ~ the following software is being disseminated to help you get
rid of Windows spyware and bloatware.
Just as you would with any software, utilize at your own risk.
(However, I'm hoping that if you are reading this and you are still
using Windows10 that this may help you somehow.)

Disable Windows Tracking
https://github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking/
(Has nice interface, also.)

Debloat Windows 10
https://github.com/W4RH4WK/Debloat-Windows-10/

Unfuck Windows
https://github.com/dfkt/win10-unfuck/

You'll also want to consider the resources already mentioned below.

On 08/13/2015 04:20 PM, odinn wrote:
> There have been some people actually trying to raise awareness
> about the problems of #Windows10 (surprisingly) ~ here are some of
> the links, hopefully this helps those that ended up reading the
> unsystem post/ML [Note / disclosure: link #3 is to my own blog]
>
> 1) #Windows10 sends data to Microsoft, even when told not to
> http://zd.net/1MlXUTv via @ZDNet & @zackwhittaker
>
> 2) Just Turning off WiFi Sense on #Windows10 is Not Enough - How
> To Stop WiFi Sense
> https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/windows-10-may-share-wi-164057617.html
>
> 3) Escape #Windows10 (or other Windows versions) For Good - How
> https://odinn.cyberguerrilla.org/index.php/2014/04/02/quick-and-easy-t

he

- -five-minute-method-to-leave-windows-or-mac-os/

> 4) Opting out of #Windows10 intrusive ToS (Note: This turns off
> the bad default settings, but does not stop the automatic spying
> that continues even after you do this - see item (1) above)
> http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/windows-

10

- -spying-how-to-opt-out-of-microsofts-intrusive-terms-of-use-10432300.htm

> 5) Disabling the #Windows10 Keylogger (Note: Most Windows 10
> users will not be able to do this because the system will not grant
> most users the ability to access and remove the keylogger, but this
> is a good guide anyway)
> https://theblogpirate.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/guide-way-to-disable-wi

nd

ows-10-preview-keylogger/

> To sum up... If you are still using Windows and in particular
> #Windows10, stop using it! (See (3) or other guide for help)
>
> On 08/13/2015 12:03 PM, psy wrote:
>> https://forum.unsystem.net/t/microsoft-windows-10-spy-infraestructure

/

561