:: Re: [DNG] automount Was: Re: A bet…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: fsmithred
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] automount Was: Re: A better default windows manager
On 08/26/2015 01:08 PM, Go Linux wrote:
> On Wed, 8/26/15, Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:
>
> Subject: Re: [DNG] automount Was: Re: A better default windows manager
> To: dng@???
> Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 11:31 AM
>
> On Wed, 26 Aug 2015
> 12:58:14 +0200
> Svante Signell <svante.signell@???>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue,
>>>
>>> +1
>>> /j
>>
>> Steve, what is the current development status of your promised tool?
>
> I haven't started it yet. Only about 4 people have said they wanted it.
>
> SteveT

> Excuses, excuses . . . ;) OK. Add me to the list. I wanna see you do this!!
>
> golinux

[[ SIX = "me too" ]]

Steve,

Think like a politician - every letter someone sends is worth 10 voters
(local), 100 voters (state), or 1000 voters (federal).

Or think of us as cockroaches - for every one you see, there are 10 behind
the wall.

fsr