:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Irrwahn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 05:39:36 +0100, Edward Bartolo wrote:
<snip>
> Today, if my concentration permits, I will try to add support for eth0
> and add code to display the device nodes in the list box. I can also
> add support for eth1 and wlan1, but this in my opinion is an overkill
> as mobile computers do not usually have more than one wired
> connection.

I don't think it's overkill. Since interface names can easily be changed
could as well be almost anything, like wifi2 or frobz42. If you deem it
appropriate to focus on just one interface, the name should at least be
configurable.
Or, even better, you could easily pass the IF name as an additional
parameter to the backend (and possily even use it as additional component
to construct the interface file names).

--
Irrwahn