:: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan
Pàgina inicial
Autor: karl
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan
Jaromil:
> we haven't yet worked on the mirroring mechanism, but we will
>
> once done, there will be a script and it will be easy
> I guess it will be a sort of amprolla satellite process
> so that the mirror redirection will be handled by nextime's software

I would be good if one could have a local mirror with just file://
entries i sources.list.

It would be a great overhead if I needed apache at.al. when accessing
files on the local disk.

///

According to amprolla/nginx/rewrites.conf:

rewrite /merged/pool/DEVUAN/(.*) http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/pool/$1;
rewrite /merged/pool/DEBIAN/(.*) http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/$1;
rewrite /merged/pool/MARILLAT/(.*) http://www.deb-multimedia.org/pool/$1;
rewrite /merged/dists/(.*)/main/(installer-.*)/(.*) /devuan/dists/$1/main/$2/$3;

I guess that this means that if the file is in devouan, use it,
else use the debian one etc. That could be handled by using the
right order in sources.list something in preferences.
So if I have a copy of http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ and
a debian mirror, all I need is to prioritize them, am I right ?

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148