:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: irrwahn35
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
For the attention of the packager:

I found a way of using a pascal compiler command to compile the
Lazarus project without having Lazarus running. The procedure is as
follows:

cd to-directory-containing-sources

Issue this weirdo-of-a-command:

fpc-2.6.4 -MObjFPC -Scghi -O1 -Tlinux -g -gl -vewnhi
-Filib/x86_64-linux -Fl/opt/gnome/lib
-Fu/usr/lib/lazarus/1.2.4/lcl/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2
-Fu/usr/lib/lazarus/1.2.4/lcl/units/x86_64-linux
-Fu/usr/lib/lazarus/1.2.4/components/lazutils/lib/x86_64-linux
-Fu/usr/lib/lazarus/1.2.4/packager/units/x86_64-linux -Fu.
-FUlib/x86_64-linux -l -dLCL -dLCLgtk2 netman.lpr

Using this command can allow 'make' to compile all sources without
using the IDE.

Edward