:: Re: [DNG] remove systemd for the lo…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: aitor_czr
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] remove systemd for the love of Yog-Sothoth already
Hi Svante,

Pristine-tar branch guarantees a constant checksum in the sources *.bz2.
The packager should not make changes in the source (this is only for the
developer), all the changes must be done in the debian branch using
quilt. Shortly i will write a little guide explaining how to create the
pristine-tar branch (Joey Hess wrote something about that), etc...

Aitor.